Değmez dediğin insan, kalbinin her kıvrımına değer ya; hayatın en falsolu küfürlerinden biridir bu aslında..!

Agustos Pembe 90 Image Banner 468 x 60

6 Ağustos 2007

How I Wish We Were Together

How I Wish We Were Together

In your arms is where I desire to be
not just for the moment but forever
Mere words cannot begin to express
how much I wish we were together

I know you feel this is just a game
but the feelings I have for you are true
Being without you is painful to say the least
for the simple fact that I'm so in love with you

In reflecting on the times we've shared
I never imagined things would end up this way
Living without one another and being miserable
rather than waking up to one another each day

I know it's hard for you to understand this
having to leave you that fall night made me cry
You mean the world to me and so much more
and nothing hurts more than saying goodbye

You will always be an angel in these eyes
worth more than any earthly treasure
May you and the Lord above always know
how much I wish we were together

0 Comments: